Being viewed in 189 Countries
4Now, I realize last night was a pretty strong message, but those were brother Branham's Words and the Bible. I usually don't read so many paragraphs at once from brother Branham's sermons, but they were all one thought and He was pretty straight forward, so I could not find anywhere to break off until we completed that thought.
5Now, we are all aware that as it was in the days of Noah wherein only 8 souls were saved from around 6 Billion, that ought to tell u as brother Branham said, there are no excuses when we know to do right and don't do it. The Bible also tells us 1 Peter 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.
6This morning we will look at the positive side of the Scripture because there are always twins, a righteous side and an unrighteous side. A God seed and non God seed. And we will pick up at paragraph number 75 of brother Branham's sermon, "What the Holy Ghost was Given for, an begin reading there.
9Colossians 1:9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
1975 continued...You've got a life in you. That life governs you, and that life is governed by a spirit. Now, you might be full of the world, loving the world or the things of the world. God be merciful to you. You might be full of creeds from some church, some little prayers that you say, you think that it's going to, or pray to some dead person, or make some kind of a sign across you. God be merciful to you. And you may be full of religion; and that's worse yet. That's right. That's right. The Bible said in the last days they'd be very religious, having a form of godliness, having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof; from such turn away. If you're full of religion, you're miserable: just religion, that's all. If you're full of creeds, you don't know what you're talking about. If you're full of the world, you're blind.
20Luke 11:34 The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness. 35 Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.
36 If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.
2237 And as he spake, a certain Pharisee besought him to dine with him: and he went in, and sat down to meat. 38 And when the Pharisee saw it, he marveled that he had not first washed before dinner. 39 And the Lord said unto him, Now do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter; but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness.
26Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. 23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!
27Ok, now we have seen both sides of there issue this morning, you are either being filled with light or darkness. Now, let's look at how we are filled with light. And I wish to speak this morning on the positive side and show you the blessings and benefits of those who are filled with the Holy Spirit.
2875 continued... And then again, you may be full of the Holy Ghost. Amen. I hope you are. And if you're not, I hope you get full. And if you're full of the Holy Ghost, what you got? You've got power; you got love; you got peace. "My peace I'll give unto you, not as the world giveth I you." You got peace; you're sealed. You got a sign. Amen. You got rest. You got joy unspeakable and full of glory. You're anchored. Oh, my. That's what you are with the Holy Ghost. You have... If you got full of the Holy Ghost, you have passed from death unto Life, waiting for the general resurrection in the last day.
29Ok, so we have read from God' prophet and scriptures many things you can be full of. We have an old expression when we don't believe what someone is telling us, we say you're full of it. And that means you could be full or a lot of things that are not pleasant that you are full of.
30But brother Branham is telling us here that if you are full of the Holy Ghost then you are full of Love, because God is Love.
And brother Branham says if you are full of the Holy Ghost you are full of power, because God' Spirit is supernatural, and if you have His Spirit living in you, then your life will manifest His supernatural power.
32Brother Branham taught us that in order to be a believer you have to be filled with the Holy Ghost.
Brother Branham said in his sermon, Who is this 59-1004M P:48 No man can call Jesus the Christ, only by the Holy Spirit. You say, "I believe It because the Word said so." That's true. But the Word says that no man can say Jesus is Christ, until you have received the Holy Ghost. No man can call Jesus the Christ, only by the Holy Ghost.
33And from his sermon, Why cry speak 59-1004E P:29 Brother Branham said, “Jesus said, "The works that I do, he that believeth on Me..." Saint John 14:12, "He that believeth on Me the works that I do shall he do also. He that believeth on Me..." No man can believe Jesus Christ to be the Son of God until he's received the Holy Ghost. You're only taking it by faith and accepting it. You can't say that it is. You can say, "I believe it is." But no man can call Jesus the Christ until the Holy Ghost is in him. The Bible said so. The Holy Spirit has to come in first, then It gives a witness. You know yourself that Jesus is the Christ because He lives in you.
35Therefore, in each of these verses concerning the Believer, which are those who are filled with the Holy Spirit, God has given certain promises to his church, and He is not a man that He would lie concerning promises that He has made.
36Now, if you recall, years ago I also preached an entire series on "the Benefits of the son of God", and we showed you by Scripture there were 37 different benefits to those who believe in the son of God. Now, that does not mean there are only 37 benefits we receive from believing Jesus is the son of God.
37Now, this morning to pick up where brother Branham was speaking of blessings or benefits to those who are filled with the holy Ghost and we know that it is them only who are really believers, then I would like to give you 59 of the blessings and benefits that we as believers can expect and should expect from God in relation to our believing on His only begotten son.
1) The first benefit to us concerning our belief in the Son of God which means we actually believe the Doctrine of Christ as Jesus, Paul, John and William Branham taught it is that to do so will destroy the works of the devil against you, which works is unbelief. And we found the very first promise of God concerning those who believe in His Son is to cancel out all unbelief from us.
In our study Last week we began this mini series with a study of 1 John 3:8 where John tells us For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
And we found Jesus telling us in John 6:29 that the work of God, is to believe on him whom God hath sent, and thus “the works of the devil are to get us to NOT believe the one that God sends”. So we see that to destroy the works of the devil is to destroy within us any ability to disbelieve God’s word. And that is our very first benefit we have received from the revelation of the doctrine of Christ.
382) The second benefit to us concerning our belief in the Son of God is that by actually believing the Doctrine of Christ, we are brought into such a relationship with God Himself that He comes into us and we come into Him and we are baptized with the Spirit of God which is the Holy Spirit.
1 John 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
3) The third benefit to us in believing the relationship between the Father and the Son and thus sons, is the promise of Life. We are promised Eternal Life by believing in the Son of God.
1 John 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.
John 20:31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.
John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
4) The fourth benefit to us in believing the relationship between the Father and the Son is to know that we have Life, Now, this is different than to have life for to know that we have life brings the benefit of rest. And if we know we have Life our whole nature changes, and thus our relationship with God changes, and thus we enter into such a peace that no man could ever rob you of your confidence in your relationship to God and thus God’s word.
1 John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
5) The fifth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that we are brought into His Presence, and are aware of His presence because His presence is opened up to us in a way that it is not opened for others.
1 John 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
I Thessalonians 2:19 For what [is] our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming (Parousia)?
6) The sixth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that we are given the power to over come the world
1 John 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
7) The seventh benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that we are given a special witness within ourselves of this relationship.
1 John 5:10 He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
8) The eighth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that we are given an understanding or the ability to understand.
1 John 5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.
Luke 22:70 Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am.
9) The ninth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that we are given a positive confession.
2 Corinthians 1:19 For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea.
10) The tenth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that you are given power to lay down your life as the Son of God laid down His life, and thus you begin this through being baptized into that name and thus ending your old life and begin a new one created in Christ Jesus.
Acts 8:37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
11) The eleventh benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that God will give you boldness to speak this revelation everywhere and to everyone.
Hebrews 4:14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
Acts 9:20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.
12) The twelfth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that it brings protection to us from the wrath of man.
Daniel 3:25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
13) The thirteenth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that it brings us into The Unity of Faith.
Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:
14) The fourteenth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that it allows us to Live by the same Faith that Jesus lived by. And remember the just shall live by this faith. And we are justified by this Faith and this Faith alone. This is true remission of sins.
Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Galatians 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Romans 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
15) The fifteenth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that it protects us from the wrath of God.
Hebrews 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
16) The sixteenth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that it keeps us from falling away from The Faith, the same Faith that Jesus had.
Hebrews 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
17) The seventeenth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that it teaches us our future role as Kings and Priests, for without understanding the relationship between the Father and His Son, and that there is indeed a son who is not the Father we thus see the example laid down for us in our future roles and relationship with the Father and his creation.
Hebrews 7:3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.
18) The eighteenth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that we indeed se what God sees, and bare record to The Record.
John 1:34 And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God.
19) The nineteenth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that John 1:49 Nathaniel answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel. 50 Jesus answered and said unto him, Because I said unto thee, I saw thee under the fig tree, believest thou? thou shalt see greater things than these. 51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.
20) The twentieth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that it will keep you from blaspheming God.
John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?
21) The Twenty-first benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that we are promised resurrection which is redemption in full; because it has to do with these bodies that we are identified with.
John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: Verse 26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? Verse 27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.
22) The Twenty second benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that we are promised healing through his name. John 11:4 When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.
23) The Twenty third benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that we are no longer under the Law, and therefore no longer able to be punished by death.
John 19:7 The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.
24) The Twenty fourth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that we will not come into the judgment.
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
25) The Twenty fifth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that we are given eyes to see.
John 9:35 Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God? John 9:39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
26) The twenty sixth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that we are given power to conceive the Word of God.
Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
27) The twenty seventh benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that we will know our lineage runs back to God.
Luke 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.
Galatians 4:6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
1 John 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
28) The twenty eighth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that we receive power of the Spoken Word but will only use it when the Father shows us to use it.
Luke 4:3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.
29) The twenty ninth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that we are given power to cast out devils.
Luke 4:41 And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak: for they knew that he was Christ.
Luke 8:28 When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.
Mark 3:11 And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.
Matthew 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
30) The thirtieth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that we are given power to overcome temptation to exalt self, but as an obedient son will only do the Father’s will.
Matthew 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
Matthew 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Luke 4:9 And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:
31) The thirty first benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that it is the very beginning of the Good News that God has given us, and you can’t get to first base without it.
Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God;
32) The thirty second benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that it allows you to be able to identify what is happening in the world and tie it back to the Revelation of Christ, and the Word of God.
Mark 15:39 And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of God.
Matthew 27:54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.
33) The thirty third benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that we are able to worship Him.
Matthew 14:33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.
34) The thirty fourth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that you will be able to see Him coming in the clouds of Heaven. God’s great picture of His son flashed across the heavens.
Matthew 26:63 But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God. 64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
35) The thirty fifth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that you will be able to understand that God was in Christ and Raised Him up.
Matthew 27:40 And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.
Matthew 27:43 He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.
36) The thirty sixth benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that you will be given discernment to know right from wrong and those who are righteous from those who are wicked.
Revelation 2:18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;
37) The thirty seventh benefit or promise of God to us concerning our believing in His Son is that you will be able to live a life of holiness, one that is sanctified through his name and through His atoning blood.
Romans 1:4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:
1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
Hebrews 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
Hebrews 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
Jude 1:1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:
Now, if you will notice there are thirty seven different Scriptural statements of benefits to believing in the Son of God and since 3 plus 7 equals ten. Now the number ten is one of the perfect numbers and it is significant because it is the first decade and represents the entire numerical system. The entire numerical system coming to a completion. 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, and 10 starts is all over again, because the fist two numbers 0, and 1 are both used in this first decade showing there are no more numbers to be used. And the number ten signifies that the whole cycle is now complete. Therefore God has laid out for us the entire benefit package that we are to receive by simply believing that he sent forth his son, and that indeed that son was the Son of God.
4644. John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, “He that believeth”on me hath everlasting life.
45. John 7:38 “He that believeth” on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.